Has separation helped your marriage?

How long did you separate for and did u do counseling? I know many of you don't care if ur husband views porn but there r some of us who do. To those of you that do pls give me advice I need encouragement. Thanks!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• honestly if its over porn, its something either he has to totally give up or you have to compromise on. and if he gives it up are you going to trust that he has? as far as separation i wouldn't know b/c we've never been legally separated or anything like that, separation as in he's deployed yes but not a separation in the marriage. but like i said, i would suggest counseling for you, for him and as a couple. if he is going to give it up he'll probably need help doing so if its bad enough to cause a rift in the relationship.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:39 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I am not willing to compromise as a Christian I have learned that it isn't as small as it may seem. I want 100 in the bed from my husband I don't want to share him with images of other women. I'm not bad looking so it bugs me more. To why we can't just give eachother great sex 2 or 3 times. I am often in the mood and he knocks out?? I caught porn on his cell 3 times and I warned him before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Sep. 5, 2009