Third Trimester heart burn and vomitting?!?

so Im 30 and a half weeks pregnant, my first pregnancy.

I have had very bad indegestion, I feel like my esophugus sp? is not working, like the muscles arent active and my stomach isnt breaking down anything thus causing indegestion and everything to come right back up. Im tired of this eat, vomit, eat, vomit, eat, vomit game its tiring

when I try to just ignore it when I sleep it well come up and vomit will be in my mouth and I breathe it in and end up gagging and choking on my own vomit for a half hour to an hour....uggghhh

Ive tried Maalox, Rolaids(used to help but doesnt anymore), Tums, drinking milk, chewing Ice
nothing is helping

what do i do? stop eating?

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 3:31 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nothing i had the heartburn and i would vomit all the time nothing helped...just try to lay off dsalty and sweet foods
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 3:35 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• well your stomach is being pushed up so its not able to digest as good, try eating smaller portions and sitting for an hour after eating, or try sleeping in a sitting position, you could always ask your dr for something for vomiting.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:34 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• some times mixing baking soda and warm water really helps my heartburn when nothing else will and i get it everyday some times to the point it has me in tears because it is so painful
    TaiZombie

Answer by TaiZombie at 5:01 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• acid reflux- watch what you eat in the evening. for some reason mine gets worse with starchy carbs or fried foods.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• i found a food that doesnt give me heart burn....watermelon...so im going to go buy a bunch of fruit, they probbably break down easier.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2009