Is there a way to boost a mans sperm count w/o medicine?

I'm TTC #2 and we can't get prego. I'm tired of thinking it's my fault! Its time to turn the table on him. Maybe its his fault and not mine! So I was wondering if there's a way to help boost my mans sperm count w/o medicine? Please give me any advice you have thanx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Health

• if he isnt already wearing boxers that well help, have him eat more kinds of sea foods like fish and shrimp
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• The only thing he wears in boxers! And he sometimes eats fish. I'll try to get him to eat more fish though. FYI I was on the depo shot for a year. But I've been off it almost 2 years now. BTW, ty for you answer anon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Zinc is supposed to boost sperm count.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• If he masturbates he needs to stop(until you get pregnant). Also reducing the amount you have sex(ie. not every day) can help. If you don't already know it, look into natural Family Planning. It teaches you how to check for fertility to avoid pregnancy, but can be used to get pregnant also.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 11:01 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• To things to try. One-no sex or masturbation for at least two weeks. This will cause a build up of sperm.

Second-if you can afford it find a real garnet gemstone (January's birthstone is garnet). It is believed garnet promotes fertility. M

My mom gave me a garnet ring (January baby) for my 25th birthday. I haven't taken it off and have had twins boy and a single boy since then (2007).

Also my husband was an over the road truck driver in 2008 and was pushing very hard to build up money for our son's surgery. He didn't have sex or masturdate for 6 weeks. He was home 2 days and we got prgnant with our youngest.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 1:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Thank you ladies. I'll see if he can stop having sex for 2 weeks and I'll also have him take some Zinc. I'll let you all know what happens asap! TY again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2009