Are you ready for judgemt day?

Have you prepared yourself for judgment day. Physically, Emtionally, Spiritually, Mentally. Seriously have you thought about it? What might happen on judgment day? Have you read the Book of Revelation, and understood all of the events that will take place! Go read, learn, and keep ur eyes, ears open...When Son of God comes, you will know about it, trust me. When those clouds open up wide and the angels call us. U have to be ready it, come anytime. Not Jesus, nor the angels n saints know the hour , or day of Judgemnt Day ... But only God the Father

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am ready however i do not dwell on what will happen to me on Judgment Day. I am more interested in developing an intimate relationship with Jesus and to be more like Him everyday. I am more interested in bringing others into that kind of a relationship as well.
    I would encourage you to read of the parable of the 10 virgins. Find out what it means and then check your heart again to see if you are truly ready. The parable can be found here in Matthew 25.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Noone is ever ready because youdont knwo when it will happen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I agree with Anonymous. No one will ever be really Truly ready

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 5:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I'd rather spend my time being with my family and doing things to make my life an enjoyable and worthwhile instead of living in fear and paranoia for an event that will never happen.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Are you going to sit by the fireplace all night on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa Claus too?

Life is for living and that is what I'm going to do!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:59 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yes, I've already picked out what stuff I'm going to take from your house. Assuming you're gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• LOL anon :)
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 9:45 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yes I am. I am always ready becuase you never know. I know that there are some things God will bust me for but for the most part I have lived my life like Jesus.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• no im not ready. please tell me what i need to do to prepare myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• As ready as I am going to be. Got my sacks for looting right here. In the meantime I agree with Beeky and IhartU.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2009