Could I be pregnant?

I was on birthcontrol pills for 5yrs..Ive been OFF of them for 2weeks. Ive already had unprotected sex 5times within those two weeks. Could I be pregnant already? I usually can drink 8-10 vodka and cranberry mixed drinks & last night I had ONE and it made me feel soo sick! Is it possible to be pregnant already??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's the way I found out I was pregnant. I used to be able to drink an alcoholic under the table. I didn't drink often but I could handle my liquor. Then My buddy and I went to the bar and I drank 1 beer and was done. Anythings possible.
    babygirl52709

Answer by babygirl52709 at 5:01 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• how i found out i was also, the smell of liquor make me sick when i was preggo, but i wasn't trying to get preggo either, so was using condoms, but i got my son, and wouldn't trade him for anything. Hes my life, i'd say take a test.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 6:31 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I doubt that you would be getting pregnant that fast. I would wait a couple weeks and then take a test. Your body is still adjusting to not using birth control.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Sep. 5, 2009