What do you do for a 3 1/2 month old who is teething?

She's teething. Hates the orajel, Teething rings, and won't quit screaming.

babygirl52709

Asked by babygirl52709 at 5:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try Hylands teething tablets, or a very cold washcloth, put it in the freezer for a few mins...or you can be old fashioned and dip ur finger in whiskey and rub it on her gums...mine is 3 months and just starting to teeth, she hates anything cold, so im planning on trying the whiskey when it gets bad...my parents used it on us and grandparents used it on them, i dont see anything wrong with it.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 5:13 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I think my grandma mentioned that to me before I had her. She won't chew on a wash cloth.. She is a very picky baby.. lol just like her mommy. I can't get any sleep she's up every 20 minutes.. I guess I'm headed to the liquor store today.. Thank you
    babygirl52709

Answer by babygirl52709 at 5:21 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I wet 1/2 of a wash rag and froze it. When i give it to the baby, she can hold on to the side that is ddry and eat the side that is frozen. And infant motrin needs to be your bestfriend!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009