I hope you can help me

Hi I had a miscarriage on 28th Sep 2008 when i was 10 weeks preg, we started trying for a baby from march but from then my period got so weird and not very on time as usual the date of my periods in order from march are, 4th, 8th, 12th, 14th and 10th. I start spotting exactly the way I had my miscarriage and them my period starts the day after is it possible that i am having a miscarrige every month?

Lucky_Cr

Asked by Lucky_Cr at 8:31 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible, but the chances of you getting pregnant every month to miscarry are astronomically slim. Something like that can put your body out of whack. The best thing to do would be to start charting your cycles (check out the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, and/or www.fertilityfriend.com); that way you can tell when/if you're ovulating and go from there. If you are ovulating, then you'll be able to know when you need to have sex in order to conceive, and if you're not then you'll know what to talk to your doctor about. Good luck!

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:44 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• same thing happened to me then I gave up on getting preggo and 2 months later I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant. I never thought i'd concieve after my miscarriage cuz my periods were so out of whack. but as they always say you'll find something once you stop looking LOL
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 12:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2009