My 2 month old daughter i think is teething??!! She just started drooling all the time, shes super cranky, and she constantly wants something in her mouth....either her hand, a bib, her shirt, my shirt lol...anything she can put in there! Is this possible and if so what should i do about it?!

faithm127

Asked by faithm127 at 8:35 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We give our DD Hyland's Teething Tablets. They're homeopathic and helps relieve the pain of teething.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:38 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Very possible even though you won't necessarily see teeth for months yet. I let DS chew all he wants but I try to encourage him to chew toys instead of clothes or his hands. He also has a paci with a sort of texture on it that is supposed to help soothe. It's never really seemed to be painful for him so I haven't tried teething tablets but I hear good things about them so that would be my choice if he seemed in pain.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 9:41 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• "We give our DD Hyland's Teething Tablets. They're homeopathic and helps relieve the pain of teething."

EXACTLY what I came to reply!!!

;-)

doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• where can you get these tablets??
    faithm127

Answer by faithm127 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2009