i dont know what to do help?

my daughters birthday party is in 3 weeks and we have fleas. i fogged the house twice, i washed the cats and the dogs twice, the one cat i washed 3 times, and we still have them. not as bad but the fleas are still are cuz they will jump on us. i dont know how to get rid of them. nothing is working and we dont have the money specially with my daughters birthday comming. i gotta get her her gift yet. please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Your best bet is to hire an exterminator and use Advantage or whatever they are using now on your pets. If you don't have pets but still have fleas, then the exterminator will fix it. Flea eggs continue to hatch for two weeks or so, so if you get it done right away it should be OK for your party. Other than that, how about holding it at a MacDonalds or Chuckie Cheese or some place that holds parties?

Answer by Bmat at 8:55 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• You have to do the yard or it's all a wase of time. Make sure you have something that has th estuff in it that kills the eggs or they will hatch out after you spray. Go to Lowes or home depot and ask them for something.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I did do the yard to. the fog stuff i used the second time said flea eggs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• One time my neighbor sprayed his yard which just sent all the fleas to my yard and house. The only thing that made them all go away was Orkin. That's expensive, though.

As far as your daughter's bday party, I agree with trying for somewhere like McDonald's or something. Call around asking for prices anonymously if you don't want to go in and ask (besides that will save you gas). I had my DD's bday party at one and it cost $53 which included happy meals for 10 kids, bday cake, a present, and a reserved table in the play area. Regardless of money, having everything included really relieved some of the stress of planning a party.
    CrazyMom5480

Answer by CrazyMom5480 at 9:32 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• You've got to kill them outside too or you will just track them back in. Have your party else where!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009