Conservatives enraged at President's plan to address nation with 'state of union' speech calling it a political stunt.

A future headline!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yet if it was McCain saying it, you'd be bowing down before him. <<
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• We won't view it as a stunt in and of itself. Just alot of lies.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Why did you first post with your name and now anon, Yosh?

It's a joint sessions of congress and I think it's pretty typical. Everything a politician does is a political stunt. And it's a future headline from what and how exactly are you in the know? Or are you just using your liberal powers of assuming?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Oh please, Carpy. That man could say the sky is blue and you'd think it was a lie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

With as many lies and contradictions, it would certainly cause to me to question it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:57 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• No stunt.....Just bold face lies.....Obama business as usual.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:59 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

You mean the man many libs wanted to be John Kerry's running mate? I doubt it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:01 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Carpy, honesty is such an admirable quality.

Yos, I mean OP, the difference is that McCain has had more experience with looking at the sky to determine it's shade and has seen and experienced the sky in other parts of the world to give first hand account of the sky in other nations.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I wonder if everyone thinks we should stop teaching our kids about the Gettysburg Address...I mean I think that was a politically motivated speech. Or how about the Declaration of Independence...I'm pretty sure the British felt that was a politically motivated speech. I think anything that comes out of a conservatives mouth is politically motivated and meant to push their views onto anyone around them. I keep seeing the term sheeple on here, referring to Dems and Libs. Dude I've seen of that kind of behavior from the Cons than anyone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Sep. 5, 2009