Make you inwards match your outwards

I am human and I fail to live up to the standards of Jesus. Although my heart belongs to Jesus I fail to show it so many times. When your outward actions fail to match your inward devotion what steps should one take to make sure their actions are how Jesus would want us to act?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God bless you hazledove

5-I think this is a test to make my outwards match my inwards and will just bid you a good day. Thanks for responding and may you and your family enjoy the holiday weekend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Only being true to yourself can do that.. and I'm sorry, but this is a question you should ask everyone... trying to achieve a truer self is not limited to Christians, and their Jesus, it's something we should all work on achieving to better ourselves and man-kind.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• and I'm sorry, but this is a question you should ask everyone.---

feel free to ask it to everyone, this is the religious and beliefs sections and asking it to Christians is legitimate in this section.

question police stink
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I wasn't being snide about it, I was making a suggestion that you obviously took as some sort of insult. If you want exclude the rest of the religions, because you feel that they are inferior and do not deserve the right to question how to make themselves better, then you should make that clear in your post.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:44 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• 1-you are in need of chocolate 2-I didn't exclude anyone you did 3-I never said or even mentioned feeling as if anyone is inferior and 4-one more time if i try to walk with Jesus it is valid to ask about being right with Jesus in a question.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• although I left out an "R" in the question I didn't put a (Christians only there)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• 1-you are in need of chocolate:  I made a simple suggestion that you flew off the handle at.. so I really think your the one in need of the chocolate.

2-I didn't exclude anyone you did.. I didn't say you did, but by saying that it's relevent to only followers of Christ, it's implied in the original post.. it doesn't help when you comment back with a statement like this either, "this is the religious and beliefs sections and asking it to Christians is legitimate in this section. "

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• 3-I never said or even mentioned feeling as if anyone is inferior and When you come back with a snide remark against someone other than your faith because they made a suggestion, and start name calling.. it's definitely implied.

4-one more time if i try to walk with Jesus it is valid to ask about being right with Jesus in a question.

Again, I made a simple suggest... that you definitely took the wrong way.   I said what I said because everyone should be able to achieve a state of being true to ones self.  After I stated my opinion, that it would make things more peaceful for everyone to be able to achieve this, you got all huffy, and resorted to childish name calling.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Perhaps if you had left out the snide remark at the bottom, we could have avoided an argument. Or perhaps if you wanted me to reword my statement so you understood my intend. But you didn't. You preferred to act rudely about it, that lead to an argument over the actual intent of the post itself.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Jesus is putting me to the test today

I will make my inwards match my outwards...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2009