To all those against abortions!!!

Heres a senerio....Lets say you contracted A.I.D.S. years ago. Then all the sudden you get raped and get pregnant. Would you really want to bring a possibly diseased child into this world that you would not be able to take care of?

Here is another question. Do you think population control is a good idea? No. Thats right. It is our choice.

busymom1107

Asked by busymom1107 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well. i think abortions IN MY OPINION are peoples choice! i dont think it is a human being until it is actually born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Let me guess... the answer you're going to recieve most is going to involve God in some way...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:35 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I think that if abortions weren't available then women would find other means of aborting the baby like they used to and possible hurt themselves. I do think the world is overpopulated. I think we need to find good homes for the babies that are already born then bring more babies into the world that will end up in the system.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• A woman should have the right to her own body. People make mistakes, I personally would rather here about abortions then abused & neglected children. Welfare is so high because of all the unwanted pregnancies, women start using birh control or controling who you sleep with & we won't have to worry about this subject so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• How may people against abortion have given homes to any of these children?
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• sometimes...there are things in life people dont like that others do..and you just have to deal with it. no matter if its about children, babies, people, things, its simply...none of anyone elses busines!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• People against abortions do take in these kids while the state provides about $700.00 a month to do so. Do the math??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Abortion is a personal choice. I never had one but would if I were raped or there was something seriously wrong with the baby that I couldnt handle emotionally. And definitely if my life were in jeopardy. I would never use it as a form of birth control. I have two sons and am almost forty years old so I should know not to get 13278pregnant by mistake. I would keep that happened and everything else was fine.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• my keyboard is messed up. please excuse my typing.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 5, 2009