Some of you have serious issues

I'm talking about my post about getting my stuff back from the apartment I left. I left because my husband shook our baby, and yet some of you are telling me that you feel bad for him because I'm bitter? Wouldn't you be bitter if someone almost killed your child? Jesus Christ!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't read your other post, because I wanted to comment on this unbiased.

Ok, so there wasn't anything violent going on when my mom left my dad. But until my dad contacted the authorities and told them he didn't want her at the house without his knowledge, they obliged. She had every right to the house, even during the processes of the divorce until my dad stated otherwise to his attorney.

So yes, dear. Go get your stuff. If you're afraid of getting in trouble for it, see if a family member can keep the kids, get a sheriff or officer to go with you to get your things. That way, you're not breaking and entering without their knowledge (if they can call it that... your house, your things... etc, and you did it with an authority present so they know you didn't destroy anything and can make a list of things that you did take so he can't come back and say otherwise...) and if he DOES happen to come home, the officer is
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:57 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I didn't read your original question, but I hope your baby is okay and creepy husband is in jail! Take care!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:40 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I don't feel bad for him but you had plenty of time to get your things and YOU chose to leave them. NOW you want them back because you know he won't be home. CHILDISH. I believe you are the one with issues.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I read your original question and I read the part IN the question saying he hurt the baby. I have no respect for any person who hurts a child, and I feel nothing close to sorry for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Anon:40, it's only been 2 months, and as I stated in the old post the apartment is 6 hours away, I'm pregnant, and have 2 children to look after. When the fuck did you expect me to go and get my stuff?
    Anonymous

• That's an excuse I won't buy or the courts. You had 30 days to get it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• She's pregnant. I'd go when he wasn't home too. If he can hurt a child, imagine what he could o to her being vulnerable. Plus, like she said, she's 6 hours away. Teeny bit difficult to just go get her things. Yes, she could've planned it, but sometimes things are more important at that time.
    Anonymous

• It's MY stuff. I moved it up there before we were even married. I could leave it there til the lease is up and still legally go get it, or I could go tomorrow and get it and have him come back to an empty apartment and "the courts" can't do a damn thing about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• No you can't just go back when you feel so because your name is still on the lease. YOU abandoned your property when YOU chose to leave instead of kicking him to the curb.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I think you and your hubby deserve one another you are both not right and thank god CPS is involve. You both have a lot of growing up to do and so f**king what he has your stuff if you wanted it that bad you would have tried to get it back 2 months ago. Take the loss and start over again seriously. You are bitter and he is a child abuser. The only smart thing that you did do in this situation is leave him to protect your child.

If you don't want to hear what people have to say about your question then don't ask the question, we all have are own opinion. Your getting more bitter cause your not hearing what you want to hear or the poor mom bull shit. So go shopping for new stuff.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Sep. 5, 2009