do you ever fear you LITERALLY wont make it thru the day?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 11:14 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Just stay in the moment and don't think about all that stressful stuff. There is no single moment that can ever be bigger than you. Just take it moment by moment from there and it will all unfold the way its supposed to.
    ColoradoMom25

Answer by ColoradoMom25 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• What do you mean? By not making it thru the day?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• stress, housework, screaming kids, bills, whatever your own personal responsibilities, demons, workload is. Overwhelmed, suffocating.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:23 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yeah but I just hang in there. I figure if I "left the building" for good then my ship would come in and I'd miss out so I just wait it out. Bad things normally don't last forever so I just waited until it got better and enjoyed the good things. Even when things are bad there is good somewhere. Find the good no matter how small and stay focused on it until more things are good and the bad goes away. Think of good as a speck of light and watch that speck until it radiates and lights up the whole room/your whole world. I know it sounds lame but sometimes focusing keeps our eyes off the negative until it can go away.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2009