CRAZY Pregnancy dreams!!

I know everybody who is or who was pregnant had some crazy dreams while they were pregnant. What was yours that you will Never forget?

Here's mine: I was running down a highway with a newspaper in hand and I ran to this brick house, I have no idea who lives there and there was a guy that I had never met in my life (now my husband) and he snatched the paper out of my hand and went to the bathroom to shit. LOL but gross... I followed him in there and was reading over his shoulder and the headline read " Man gets robbed at gunpoint in the bottom of the ocean!" OMG!!! WTH!?!? Why do we have crazy dreams when we're pregnant? What's your craziest dream?

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was being chased by talking dogs and wolves and wanted my baby and they got my baby and my baby had dragon wings and was wearing a diaper on its arm. it couldnt talk but sang tunes to the song im your boto mr roboto.. really really weird dream!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• the hormones in your body cause the crazy dreams
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I just had a dream that pirates took over the floating hotel island that me and my husband were staying on. They kidnapped my husband so I went to save him and ended up throwing people over board to their deaths until I found the magical fairy that could save us all. with my first I had a dream that he came out looking really old and already talking in full sentences but he sounded like a guy that had been smoking for years. I hate pregnancy dreams they make me think I'm insane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I had a dream that my friend who is 9 months pregnant came up the week she was due. and we were talking about being pregnant and all that. But her stomach had been cut away and a peice of clear plastic with a window and curtains put on her stomach so we could see the baby moving lol.

I also had a dream that my stomach was like one of those squishy balls. and I could grab a section where the baby was, squeeze it and have the skin go clear adn would be able to see the baby.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I was having a tea party (and I don't even drink tea? WTH?) with a talking LION, and kept thinking I had to feed this lion before he got hungry and wanted the baby, who in my dream had been born, to eat. And I had to hide the baby... crazy stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• i was in a animal sanctuary with my dad grandma an grandpa an the otters dolphins an seals where moving the water to much an a giant tsunami formed an hit all the people, the 3 of us flew up to the top level where the walrus's were. my dad was standing there an my grandparents where posing on rocks?! an i coulda stop laughing in a sewage drain! haha weird!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 9:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009