CRAZY Pregnancy dreams!!! (Posted in pregnancy too)

I know everybody who is or who was pregnant had some crazy dreams while they were pregnant. What was yours that you will Never forget?

Here's mine: I was running down a highway with a newspaper in hand and I ran to this brick house, I have no idea who lives there and there was a guy that I had never met in my life (now my husband) and he snatched the paper out of my hand and went to the bathroom to shit. LOL but gross... I followed him in there and was reading over his shoulder and the headline read " Man gets robbed at gunpoint in the bottom of the ocean!" OMG!!! WTH!?!? Why do we have crazy dreams when we're pregnant? What's your craziest dream?

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG I DREAM T THAT I WAS PREGNANT AND EXPECTING A HERMAPHRODITE , AND I DREAMED THAT I LAYED EGGS AND I HAD TO SIT ON THEM TO HATCH.....LMAO !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I gave birth to a litter of gerbils. lol that was the only dream that stuck with me.....

I had some really nasty horrible nightmares as well.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:35 AM on Sep. 5, 2009