If you could go back in time, would you do anything differently?

I know I would!! I would have stood up for myself more and not allowed myself to be bullied. I wouldn't have dated at all in high school, I would have waited. Knowing what I know now, I was too young to have those kinds of relationships, and all the emotions that go along with them. Too many stupid mistakes!!

Asked by Bethsunshine at 4:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think about this sometimes. I sometimes think I would go back and undo all my mistakes but then I think about all the things I learned and what a different person I am now and I know if I changed my past it would change who I am now. I think I would just have to leave things the way they are and know that it all happened for a reason. If nothing else at least I can hopefully help others by giving them good advice.

Answer by rasbneon at 6:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• i would have researched my business venture more and not lost $110,000

Answer by katiesmom123 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I would be afraid to change things for fear of not reaping the rewards and learning the lessons I have.

Answer by Angebor at 8:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• No, cause I sould still make mistakes. I'm human! And I've learned from the ones I have made. That's what were suppose to do aren't we?

Answer by BORNAGAIN050601 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I would of told my mom or someone close to me that my dad was molesting me at the age of eight years old till i was mom hated me growing up,so i was scared to say anything

Answer by MarGeee at 12:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2008