I hate my husband help!

For no reason. I mean no matter what he does he just annoys me and i want to snap at him. Is someone just being annoying enough to get divorced over?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• oh yes! some men are so annoying. why did you marry him if hes annoying?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• PMS?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• He wasn't annoying when i marred him. Now he just annoys me and i'm pretty convinced he's a jar head in the true sense of the word.
    Anonymous

• Try and take some time away from him and pursue your own interests. Sometimes I get too focused on him and this is a sign that I need to work on my own self.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:28 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• did you tell him what he does that annoys you? maybe try talking to him and he will stop whatever it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• If this is an ongoing and consistent thing then yes

Answer by admckenzie at 12:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I'm in a simular situation. I hate everything about my life here. I couldn't care less about doing his laundry or keeping the place clean or really just anything. I just plain don't care. For the longest time I thought I was just being selfish. I came from an upper middle class home where I litterally didn't have to do much. I thought I was just having a real hard time adjusting. But finally now I've realized that I don't care because deep deep down in my heart that I'm not supposed to be here. I don't belong here, somethings is just really...off. I've spent a long time thinking about this and now know it's true, I'm not being selfish. So, I'm leaving.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Maybe you're pregnant, I love my husband to death but since I've been pregnant every little thing he does annoys the hell out of me!
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 2:44 PM on Sep. 5, 2009