Whats something that made you fall in love with your husband or SO?

He was absoulutley the most romantic guy I have ever met. He was also very funny and he was the complete opposite of my ex. Also the sex was the best I ever had.

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ditto
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• He was so easygoing and respectful and all his little neices loved him!
    Marriage changed him some, but I still love my man!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:34 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• He no longer does romatic things as often since we are married and the sex is definatley not as often but it's still as good. Everything else is the same
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• that we never EVER ran out of things to talk about and he always made me laugh and smile.

6 yrs later and w/ him on nights..... we almost never talk. and when we do, it's only about bills, kids, food, laundry. never us, me, him, or anything personal.

the day(s) before we got engaged he was out of town. we called in sick from work and talked for like 29 hours.... it was lovely.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:40 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• We were childhood friends and went off to different schools. He came home to visit and saw that I was going though a rough time and he said I'm gonna take you away from that. He proposed plus the sex was OMGoodness!!!
    Se-Se

Answer by Se-Se at 11:44 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• HIs eyes and how he treated me and we both wanted the same out of life.

He hasn't changed in 3 years he is still the same and he is an GREAT FATHER TO ALL THE KIDS.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:47 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• How considerate he was. And how he was funny and always made me laugh and how we loved to talk.

5 years later, everything is still pretty much the same. We still talk all the time, about everything, and we still laugh together and he's still considerate.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I'm gonna have to say the sex! sorry guys but after all the smoke and mirrors were gone, All I could see was the fact that the man can make me scream! I do love him very much, even though I try not to admit it much to everyone else.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• He was always a happy, down to earth person. We went to college together and were on the track team. I secretly loved how he use to ask me to hold his expensive yet personal belongings: camera, phone, whenever his race would start.(even though his buddies were available right on the spot lol) He trusted me. And i found myself in love with him. We have been together for 5 years and married for 4.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 12:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I fell in love with him because he did so much for me and he always been so sweet. I'm italian, we met on Myspace and he came until Italy just to meet me...I fall in love with him every day even more, he always put me and our baby before everything, we never argue, and he help me so much (also if I'm a SAHM) he never complain about anything, and he's a great gentleman, he still open the car's door for me, and he cuddle me so much...ok it's better I stop here because the list is looong :-)
    shining8250

Answer by shining8250 at 12:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2009