What is the wierdest thing your toddler loves to eat?

My son is going on 18 months and loves to eat Jalapeno poppers with cream cheese! We don't buy it a lot but my husband loves them to so we get them like once a month from the Schwans home delivery.
He is addicted to hot stuff lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• all three of my girls LOVE spicy sausages with saurkraut.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:48 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Why did I post Anon! OOPS! LOL I have nothing to hide I guess I wasn't paying attention!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:53 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• my oldest boy was never a picky eater. his favorite "snack" when he was little was smoked fish. His little brother loves it too!
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 12:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I guess this isn't really that wierd but my son LOVES yogurt covered raisins. I think they are gross but he loves them, unfortunately he always wants to feed me or daddy now and I just can't eat them.
    Lacymarie

Answer by Lacymarie at 1:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• black olives...yuck!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• bell peppers mushroom with ranch... eggplant..i think that odd.. my little guy like those stuffed jalepones too...he like peas. he like just abt everything!
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• My guy loved all Indian food from about 10 months on which must be weird because he's the only white kid we ever see in our favorite restaurant; we saw one 8 or 9 year old once but her parents pulled out a sandwich for her instead of giving her restaurant food. His first restaurant meal was chana masala mashed up on the side on my plate with a little rice. He's a pretty adventurous eater. It's kinda funny now when I pick him up from preschool because the other moms are asking their kids if they want to go out for lunch and they're all asking for stuff like McDs or Friendly's and my guy is asking for Chinese or Indian or Japanese.

This isn't really weird but he's totally crazy about Sweet Potato Bisque from trader joes, the kind in the tetra-pak. I just went shopping there this morning and he ignored the cookies and crackers and even candy in the bag and begged for a bowl of soup.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 4:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• im going to say dirty bathwater. all of the responses are actually food. arent there any parents who will admit their kid eats dirt? or anything like that? of course you try to deter them from it. but kids have a mind of their own. oh, she eats ketchup on her burritos.and if she eats a hamburger, she will not eat the top bun on it.
    nickolesmommy02

Answer by nickolesmommy02 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2009