Help with troubled Teens

Anyone know of any Christian boys homes
That are for trouble boys ??

A very good friend her boys keep running away and smoking pot one is 12 the other 15 she want to get them help before it is too late.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• If she can afford it, military school!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• She can't... plus most military school I have looked at won't take kids that are in trouble.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I suspect that she sucks a discipline. She need to find a family counselor to help them all get back on track.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• No... she is actually pretty strict, but if they don't come home what can you do? They have to go to school. This has all happened in the last year they are in a new school and seems they have been hanging with the wrong crowd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I searched on bing and got over 5000 listings. Try schools+troubled youth+Christian. She can go from there to find one she can afford that is close, also she might try survival camp. We sent our oldest to one when he was a teenager, helped him alot and he is still in contact with the director.
    higherboundmom

Answer by higherboundmom at 11:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• call the cops and have there bad lil asses aressted, see if it helps it may or may not. Or pick something up and beat em from one side of the house to the other and say " now how tough is ur monkey ass" my kids have tried me and thats what i did my 16yr old tried even hittin me and i shut both her eyes for her and told her to call the cops cause once they hear that rude mouth of urs thinking ur such a tough ass they'll prolly pat me on my back, I have told many of the local cops i'll kick there asses in a heart beat. Put ur foot down get on thier level and show em crazy i only had 2 have my youngest put in jail a few days hey but if they ran away they were already there right? well if so and it did not work beat the asses like we had done to us in the day these spolied brats anymore get by with murder, they need a big foot in their asses. sorry just my thinkin on it lil bad asses.
    shercarico

Answer by shercarico at 8:38 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• First off I would NEVER tell her to kick her Kids A$$ they bio- father is in prison for abusing them.
    They will not put a runaway in jail where we live. She has already been through all this with her oldest. They have been through counseling. She is at the end of her rope hanging on for dear life she does not want to lose her boys to drugs.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• There are Christian boot camps but they are expensive and parents have to pay. I forgot the name of them. I'm thinking they are run by the foundation by Dave Wilkerson. We were going to send my grandson there but he didn't want to go so he ended up in jail. Some kids just can't listen!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I hear the KKK is pretty good.
    but, if you for some reason is being opposed to quality education of the past, you could go to the YMCA
    hawtrodmama

Answer by hawtrodmama at 11:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I hear the KKK is pretty good.

What?
    Her kids are half black so I'm not sure how that would work I swear some of you so called mom are idiots
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2009