i'm jealous, i know....

okay so about 2 years ago i added my ex boyfriend to my myspace friends (i never had sex with him) anyways my dh flips out, accuses me of cheating & tells me to take my ex off of there & not to talk to him..okay DONE well last night he added this stupid whore that he used to "talk to" to his facebook friends & i am pissed, she is a ho & he and all of his friends boned her...i have every right to be mad & tell him to take her off of there right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• He did it to get back at you and to show you how it feels. You two should be even now, as childish as that is.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• You sure do i dont blame you for being mad !!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• what is good for the goose is good for the gander

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yes, he is being a hypocrite. If he has his exes on his facebook you should be allowed to have your exes. If he really cared about you then he would take her off.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• One hand washes another so yes she has got to go or you have a right to SNAP ON HIS ASS.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I would get on him about that and say something like 'since you made me take my ex off my page, you can take this tramp off your page'. If he refuses, then say 'okay since you are keeping the tramp, I am adding my ex back to my page'. If he does not like it, too bad he can't have it both ways!! As another said What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• he dosen't know i know, he added her last night & he's still sleeping (lazy ass) anyways how should i go about it? i sent him a message on facebook telling him to take her off, the other chicks idc about b/c he didn't bang them, but she has to go....should i wait until he gets that or say something now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Same issue I have had. My ex argued with me and told me that I should mind my own business because its his facebook. I told him he better take her off of there or we are done (really immature I know but he said he didnt like her, she flirted with him nonstop and I wasnt going to be okay with it)...he deleted her. hahaha. Anyways, you need to tell him that he needs to take her off of there if he has any respect for you. That you have no problem with any of them but her. Hopefully he will. I know how you feel. GL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I say get him now! Tell him and keep us posted!
    GO GET HIM GIRL!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Thats your page right so how can he control what is on a page it not like the man is at your house each day in person he need to get over his self he wrong my mann does not control my computer i let him see what i am doing and who i am e mailing but he cant control it because it is mine
    SWEETLOU442

Answer by SWEETLOU442 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2009