Who else out there is tired of seeing people lash out at other moms when they ask questions?

especially about breastfeeding and vaccines oh and people putting their children on leashes I think we should be supporting one another I believe people do the best they can for their babies there is no such thing as a perfect parent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• I believe when you ask a question you should expect people to have different opinions. Thats why you ask a question. Not everyone is going to agree with you but i dont think peoplehave to be so rude about it.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Just like in the real world, there are rude people here.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 12:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I think as long as what you are doing works for you and your child, then it's nobody else's business. Unless you ask, "how can I make this situation better?" or "what are your thoughts on this" well of course you might get different opinions, although I think some mothers on here need a time out because the way they attack people, instead of offering constructive criticism or advice that seriously lacks compassion.

you are absolutely right OP, there is no such thing as a perfect parent. We do the best we can which is all we can do really. There is no exact science to parenting. Even so-called experts in parenting/medical fields don't know it all either.

And those that attack other moms are just trying to "feel" superior, IMO, even though they hide behind an anon button most of the time. not very superior or sure of what they spew to hide as an anon.

I just state my case, then I ignore them.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Never going to change unfortunately. People don't realize there is a civil way to disagree with someone else's views without being classless and childish. They have to degrade instead. Very uplifting, isn't it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• some of us just hate stupid people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I think that when people give different opinions they should learn to do it with respect... Why on Earth would I want to even consider you ideas if they are presented to me as if I was an idiot for asking or a @ss for thinking different than you? If they just said there opinion and whyt hey felt the way they did about it that would be fine there is no need to explain why my though is 'wrong'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• 'some of us just hate stupid people '

Awe, so you are hatin' on your self? That's terrible.

People are just mean that's it in a nutshell. Bored B***h's lookin' for there daily shot of drama. Jerry Springer ain't good enough they gotta be in the ring.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• What does "hatin' on your self" mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009