Were you trying to concieve or had a unexpected pregnancy?

I was trying for over two years to get pregnant and once I did I could barely contain myself.

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we tried for about a week & got pregnant with my dd, with my son we tried for about a month before i got pregnant
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I never had to try, my bc has always failed me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• unexpected but used no bc.
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• we decided we wanted to go ahead and try. I got off birth control, but its not like I was counting down my ovulation days. If it happened it happened, if not then it wasnt time yet. It took about 2 weeks before I got pregnant,
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• It was both really. We'd been trying for about 4 years, and during the last year and a half I'd been on clomid and it wasn't working. We were going to take a 10 day vacation in Colorado and we decided that we were just going to relax and not worry about trying to get pg. I had one more dose of Clomid, but I was going to wait until after to fill the prescription. We were going to save our money for our trip and just have a good time. My ob told me if that dose of clomid didn't work, she would send me to a fertility specialist.

Come 2 weeks after we get home from vacation, and I'm late and my cat is acting really funny towards me (he became much more affectionate and wanted to sit in my lap all the time). I took a hpt and it came out positive.

So I like to tell people my son was a planned surprise, conceived in Denver during vacation. :)
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 1:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• We were trying for about 2 years. We decided we would just wait until after the wedding and then we would try again. Low and behold, 7 weeks before the BIG day, I found out I was pregnant! We got married 4 days later!
    We have been trying for #2 for over 2 years. We have decided to quit trying for a little while. We are hoping it just happens like last time!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• When our dd turned a year (2003) we started trying to get pregnant. We found in April 07 we were pregnant. And in May we found it it was twins.

In May 08, we found out we were pregnant with a BC baby.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 1:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• The first one was unexpected. The second was planned.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• First was planned! Honeymoon night hehe!! ;)

Second was unexpected we were just as excited. :P
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Both. We tried for a long time and it never happened so we started to assume it really wasn't ever gonna happen and then unexpectedly it did.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2009