Am I wrong for giving in?

I told him that I couldnt be with him anymore and that we shouldnt talk anymore, then he got upset, then we started getting all cuddly together, then I let him spend the night, then we did it, then I told him that he could still call me and that hopefully we can eventually work things out so we can be together again which I know probably wont happen because he wants this he says but he wont straighten up so we can be together...now I am just plain confused and feel used.

I know I shouldnt of...but it was so hard not to. It has been so long since we have or have even seen eachother

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• If you feel that you have lost your self-respect, then you know already what is right.

Answer by Bmat at 12:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• he just did that for the sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Sometimes it's the price we women pay for hope. Once we give in and do it then we realize it was false hope and that they just wanted to use us again. I'm sorry he did this to you. To some guys this is a game. Remember they are competitive creatures and they hate to lose. I've had guys who didn't really want me they just wanted to see if they can get me (or get me back even for the moment). I finally wised up and now they are off using someone else. When you get tired of it, you'll put a stop to it too.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2009