how do i lose my baby weight quickly?

I never lost the baby weight from my oldest because i had them so close together and now i have a bunch of weight to lose. i need to lose about 30 pounds. any advice?

AEB_MRB

Asked by AEB_MRB at 12:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• starve yourself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Exercise. Eat healthy. Drink lots of water.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Tons of water and moderate exercise. Try shopping at a Whole Foods or Sprouts market (if you have those). The food is healthier for you and you tend to eat less when you eat things that are good for you. Allow yourself a couple small treats a week as a reward for your hard work. I use the Wii Fit and EA Active on my WII and the results are AMAZING!!! If you have a Wii or are wanting to get one I highly recommend those 2 games, you will not regret it. They are interactive and motivating and they can really help you out.

Anon 10:28...you are an asshole.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• walk walk walk! Eat the right foods more often during the day ..and walk walk walk!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• The #1 way to lose weight is to begin a food diary! Write down every thing you eat or drink and at what time.

Once you see what your daily intake is you will naturally begin to think more healthy and chose foods that are better for you. You will also notice what time of day you tend to snack or starve your self.

The other #1 way to lose weight quickly is to eat a healthy BREAKFAST! Fruit, a glass of milk, and some wheat toast will go a long way. Snack on healthy foods as well. Take a container of fruit or veggies and dip to work if you feel hungry before or after lunch.

Also stay positive. You will start to lose weight and then possiby gain for a week or two. Thats normal and healthy. It means your fat cells are turning into muscle. Muscle burns calories more quickly! So, it's actually a good thing.

If you have any further questions or just need a pep talk, let me know!

Good Luck!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Eat when you are hungry. Starving yourself will just tell your body not to give up any of the body fat.
    For exercise try zumba. I love it. zumba.com
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 11:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I would start with simple changes.
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day.
    Replace meat and dairy with legumes like bean, lentils and tofu (all loaded with calcium and iron). Be sure to eat a vitamin C source with an iron source (like kale or beans) to increase the absorption of the iron.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:38 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i would do an isagenix 30 day cleanse system. it's a great way to jump start your healthy lifestyle.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Try bodypump at your local YMCA its hard at first..but well worth it.. of course get some cardio in too and eat healthy..stay away from soda!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 2:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• You can also try herbal body wraps. What these do is detoxify the fact cells in your body...you're not losing water but inches do come off. You can visit my journals for my results, I had my children close together too and a lot of weight gain, and my hysterectomy didn't help much either...lol Anyway...check it out! Good luck to you!
    diana71

Answer by diana71 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2009