pregnant?

i was suppose to get my period yesterday and i haven't gotten it yet. I took a test Thursday and it was negative. What are my chances of still being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I wouldn't rule it out yet. You may not have had enough of the hormone in your urine for the test you took the day before your period was due.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• id wait a few days and take another one..chances will be better 3 days or more after your missed period to get an accurate result
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I would test either tomorrow or Monday. I tested on a Sunday and my period was due on a Tuesday and I got a negative on Sunday but a positive on Wednesday!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• My pregnancy wouldn't show up til I was 6 days late! I took cheap tests and expensive tests all with them showing me - until I was 6 days late then it was a big + sign.
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Thank you everyone. i still have not gotten my period. i will wait it out for the week and retest the weekend maybe my period will come. Dont want to test to soon. Thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2009