Do you ever feel unattractive when it comes to your SO?

Every time I try and give him a kiss he pulls back and says "eww" and I get mad and he says he is playing but still I get no kiss.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, does not mean they don't love you with all they have. I love this quote. My husband is not affectionate either. If I want a kiss or a hug then I have to initiate it, and it isn't anything passionate. I know he loves me, he tells me all the time, we still have a great sex life. I have self esteem issues just like most people and think I should have bigger boobs, smaller waist, 15 pounds lighter, etc, but that is not going to happen. We must learn to love ourselves and not rely so much on what others say or think. I know it's difficult, I would love for my husband to tell me how beautiful I am and grab me up and kiss and hug me, but he doesn't. However, it does not mean that he doesn't think I'm attractive, otherwise why do we have so much sex! LOL!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Sure do. Just got a haircut and the girl did not listen when I told her what I wanted so it is WAY shorter than I had anticipated. I have received many compliments from friends, family and coworkers...but no from my own husband. He just bitches about how he misses my long hair. He is always making comments about how I "used to look" when my hair was so long and pretty. Guess I am repulsive now. It makes me so sad. He also says to his friends how pretty their girlfriends and wives are and he rarely makes any comments about his pretty wife anymore. I have not gained a bunch of weight, I am still fairly tiny even after my two gorgeous girls were born, I have big blue eyes, I have a pretty smile....but obviously that's not enough. Breaks my heart. What if I lost all my hair for some reason, would I find myself single...????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• he tells me i'm pretty but i don't believe him b/c i find porn on the computer or he is checking out other chicks right in front of me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Well my hub thinks i'm georgous no matter what, AND he does check out other women, he's married NOT dead We dont' hae those kinds of insecurities. But at the same time he treats me respectfull, there is a difference.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I guess I don't care anymore to be honest. I still get flirted with occasionally by both my husband and guys in public. Unless I was single and looking for mate, I dont care so much how I look. clean, comfy, etc. I do however LOVE getting fancied up a few times a year and really
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• oops.... and really really really turning his (and others) heads
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Some men just are not into touchy feely like we women are. My SO hates kissing so it's not going to happen. I have learned to appreciate what I do get from him and not to sweat what I don't get from him. He's here and not with someone else. That says a lot more than just a kiss.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• He didn not mind before now he seems to and he looks for woman online to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• He tells me I look good but i keep my self looking good for me Because A man will lie just to keep another man from looking at you
    SWEETLOU442

Answer by SWEETLOU442 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2009