my child is turning one and shes having a Bday party at the park

so my question is i have 25 kids coming from 8 oldes to 3mth old their all cousins and aunts to her so they have to come since well she doesnt have friends duh! but any who what are some good party games ?

nanysmommy

Asked by nanysmommy at 12:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/partygames.htm

this might help, also theres a betty crocker group on here that talks a bout birthday parties, ideas and tips
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 12:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Baby Bottle Bowling
    Also a good baby shower game!
    Fill ten baby bottles with water or rice to make them more stable.
    Arrange the bottles on the floor like bowling pins.
    Mark an "X" a reasonable distance from the "pins".
    Players will take turns trying to get a strike using a ball.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Messages to Baby
    Before the party, decorate a plastic shoebox container. Provide pen and paper. Encourage your family and friends to write special notes for your child to read when they get older. Good topics are...
    My hopes and dreams for you are...How you've touched my life.
    What I like about you. I love you because...
    Store the container to be opened at a later date. Its a fun game!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• check out familyfun.com it has tons of b-day party ideas. It's hard to get games that work for all of those age ranges, but a treasure hunt is always a hit, duck duck goose is fun for the young ones and to make it fair with the older ones playing any kind of running game you could make the older kids tie their legs together like a 3 legged race. Pinatas are easy and loved. One of the best games we ever played at a b-day party was making a mummy by dividing into teams and giving each team a roll of toilet paper to wrap one of the members up in. The team done fastest wins. Good Luck! Another great thing is to have a moon bounce. Don't know if it's in the budget, but I think you can rent them for about $60.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I would have an activity that all can enjoy doing or watching but not in a game setting. For instance maybe have a hay ride and wienie roast. Even a 1 yr old can enjoy a hot dog or marshmellows and ride on a flat bed in an adults lap. Or maybe have bobbing for apples (but bday boy can use his hands. LOL).

Good luck,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• ace painting is always fun girl try that or a hay ride where all the kids can enjoy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• thank you this all sound like great ideas if it was up to me id just have cake for all and let them run while at the park but my MIL thinks they need structure !
    nanysmommy

Answer by nanysmommy at 1:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• My son is turnin 1 on Sept. 26th and I also have a ton of little ones coming. His party is a Rockstar theme (he LOVES rock n' roll) and I have been trying to find a guitar shaped pull string pinata. They are really good for kids of all ages.
    Lacymarie

Answer by Lacymarie at 1:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• You know we have never done party games... I don't think they are expected so unless you just really want to do them then I would say spend that time socializing and letting the kids run around the playground...Make a good CD of fun kids music to play around the table. Just my thought on it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2009