Help with Pregnancy Symptoms...Had C-Section with first baby.

My husband and I are TTC and with our first, I had a C-Section. It's too early to have a positive test, but I've been having major cramping for days and it's all around my scar area. I've googled symptoms, but none have symptoms for getting pregnant after a C-Section. I was just wondering if it's normal for the scar section to hurt this bad if I am pregnant. And if so, how long will it last! It hurts!

Thank you for any help!

laurastitzer

Asked by laurastitzer at 12:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm pregnant with my second baby and I had a c-section too, I can't remember any pain around the scar area, but I felt cramps like when you're going to have your period. The only one problem with the scar is that it started to itch when the belly was growing. I would call your doctor if it's such an uncomfortbale pain. And I cross my fingers for you :-)
    shining8250

Answer by shining8250 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• If it's too early I doubt it bc the baby isn't even implanted in the wall. I get cramps around my scar (internally) when I am going to start or am on my period. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I just actually got off my period a week or so ago. I get really bad cramps w/ my period, but the pain is different. It's worse and it's only around the scar area.
    laurastitzer

Answer by laurastitzer at 1:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant with me second and I also had a c-section with my first. So far I haven't had any pain around that area
    MotherofTahj

Answer by MotherofTahj at 1:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I had pain all the time around my c-section area last march they finally did exploretory surgery and found 2 inches of scar tissue now I have no pain since they removed it!
    BRYANSMOMMY06

Answer by BRYANSMOMMY06 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2009