what do you hate most about your husband ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How long can the list be????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I don't hate my husband. but, i don't like it that he leaves things laying around and I have to pick or put up...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• i hate that he's constantly farting ughh it drives me nuts at home,in the car ,out shopping and he'll just luagh it off ewww so nasty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I could never say I hate my husband. He is a wonderful man send to me by God. However I can say that I dislike when his buddies come over and he tends to ignore our son slightly. And he tends to leave his clothes all over the bedroom floor. Man that bugs me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• When he doesn't take my advice when it comes down to moving.
    jmsteele87

Answer by jmsteele87 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I hate that he has to work so hard and can't be home with us more often :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• his feet...but really...I hate your feet too....and the feet of everyone on CafeMom and well the feet of the people of America, Canada, Australia, Uganda.....and um yeah pretty much the world population over 2 years old....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• i really really really dislike that he cant get somewhere on time. say we are trying to catch a 7:00 movie (we never go but its the best example) i have to tell him its a 6:30 movie so we can get to the theater by 6:55.

its my own fault tho, ive known this since the day i met him. in the dorms in college you'd have a buncha guys sitting around waiting for their GFs & then me waiting on him haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• LOL what a coincidence, I was thinking about asking this question myself.

Anyway, guess the thing that bugs most is he will deliberately do things that annoy me. Like repetitive noises... *shudder*... he will like drum his fingers on his desk and get louder and louder cause he knows how much it bugs me.

Another thing is when he will not listen to me, but will expect me to stop what I'm doing and listen to him. And also when he will not listen to advice from me, but a few minutes or a few days later comes up w/ the same idea after reading a post someone wrote online. Its kind of like "agh!"
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 1:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• okmanders...I was going to say the exact same thing. I always have to tell my husband that we have to be somewhere 30 minutes before we actually have to be there. He will somehow find a way to be late to his own funeral.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2009