found a... ((TMI))

rock hard lump inside my vagina and earliest appt i could get was thurs. and now its started hurting properly. does anyone know what it could be? ive had it for a while but i just thought maybe id ignore it because i was seeing if it would go away. but it hasnt.

btw i havent had sex for years and when i did it hurt. which couldve been the hard lump i guess.

please tel me what could be up im so worried. and the appt is ages away and its getting so painful

thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Health

• could be a cyst in one of the glands. These cyst can respond to hormonal changes during your cycle and "grow" and "shrink". If this is the case, the doctor can drain or remove cysts. This is only one of so many possibilities. Good luck.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 1:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Definately could be a cyst, I dont know how bad it hurts u or what ever. I found one right on the outside of my vagina, before u get to my butt, and it itches, and bleeds, I think my hemmorrhoids are spreading.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It could be a boil if it hurts real bad. Put a warm washcloth on it to see if you can draw it to a head, then lightly put a little pressure and see if it pops. Then the junk will drain out and you'll feel MUCH better. Keep it disinfected with tea tree oil. If it doesn't go away, see a doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Sep. 6, 2009