Anyone good with electronics?

I had an ultrasound the other day. I got it recorded but when I came home the DVD wouldnt work on any of my DVD players or my Comp. Is there something I can download to make the DVD compatible with my comp? Any suggestions as to why this isnt working? The DVD player will say 'reading' for a long time then just say error. It was recorded on a Sony DVD recorder and my Blank DVD's are sony.... if thats any help

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 1:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First of all clean the disc to make sure there are no fingerprints on it. After that you may need to download a codec try the k-lite codec pack.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 1:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• does your dvd player play divx videos?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• u might want to get a dvd player at the store that is compatible with DIVX videos.
    Anonymous

• VLC player pretty much works with anything - try that player. It has the codec packs downloaded into - the ones that anon mentioned.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Oh, she didn't post as anon, I thought she did. :[
    I meant Mummy22kids posted....
    K_Sawyer