Why so many questions on Catholics?

Just wondering, Im Baptist christian, But just curious i noticed like 5 questions catholics?

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 1:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Once the topic gets brought up it ususally spawns other "questions" so they tend to come in clusters.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• It goes in shifts Catholics this time, next time pagans, after that baptists, just how it goes.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Exactly what the previous posters said. Once a topic is opened, others come up with questions of their own and ask them. It changes from week to week.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 1:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Just what Nysa said. Normally a response in one question sparks another question and to be sure it's seen and answered people post new ones instead of responses to an old one. LOL, that was kind of rambly, hope it made sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Because we like to read what eringobrough has to say

wink

she has such a great way of puttinig things.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Because I see cathlics as the religiouse head of the beast of Revelatipon and the Pope has just release a document that want o to start a NWO. Not immediatly of course it's baby steps. But soon church and state will be together. Then the ble laws will come back, but it will be for sunday observance instead of the true day of worship!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Anon @ 11:48 biblically speaking ... that is incorrect about the catholics and the Pope. The Pope is not north of Israel...He is north east. The Anti Christ will rise from the North. Go look at a world map and figure it out.
    Yes he did announce the New World Order... I'd venture to say the Pope will be a pawn, but not the Beast himself.

Your post was hard to read, you may want to re read it before you post it & be sure you do a spell check too. I use Firefox and it has a spell check and my words get red underlines if a word is spelled wrong and I right click it and oo la it comes up with the correctly spelled word. Gotta love it!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Answered at 2:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Because I see cathlics as the religiouse head of the beast of Revelatipon and the Pope has just release a document that want o to start a NWO. Not immediatly of course it's baby steps. But soon church and state will be together. Then the ble laws will come back, but it will be for sunday observance instead of the true day of worship!

Somehow I doubt that is why there are several questions on CM about Catholocism on a given day (if I understood what you were saying correctly, it is really hard to be sure).
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• anon48  You really need to stop reading those Jack Chick Pamphlets. Talk about a anti Christ.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• those of you who are so quick to dismiss anon:48 you would be better off listening to her!

This weekend there is a festival downtown. There are hundreds of people dressed in costumes and wearing funny shoes. They are doing weird dances in which their shoes make noise.

Interesting enough I have seen many of these people call themselves "Irish Catholics" I think there is a connection with what anon is trying to tell us. this dancing and festival is a just a cover for world domination! *by our German pope LOL*

So as one of the favorite Catholics on here says ' Erin Go Braugh' and I must now go put on my dancing shoes.

Happy Labor day everyone !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2009