what do you hate most about your MOTHER IN LAW?

I hate when she goes to my house and saids you have to change this or that or that's not done the right way .... She even told me you have to change your bed position I can't sleep that way when I come visit HOW SHE SOUNDSSSSSSSSSSS YOU COME ONES EVERY 3 MONTHS ... LOL

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my MIl is controlling. bossy, and acts like we have to do what she says, if not she dont do anything for us. like i care.. i have my own life. im just tired of her acting like we have to live a life like she tells us to. and if we dont. she acts childish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• well at least she's not clinically insane like mother in law!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• How she insults you with an offhand/innocent comment... like a friggin ninja. So you can't really pin it on her, and when you do get hurt/pissed off, she makes you feel like a retard because "Gee.. I didn't know that that comment would irritate you so much... I guess I just can't do anything right, and I'll just stop talking."
    BAH. BAH I say.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• My mother in law is a B**** Plan and simple!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Plain*LOL
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I hate everything about her, I can't pick what I hate most. Her, I guess.

TG for restraining orders.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• That she's dead and isnt around to know me or the kids her son and I had together.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I hate how she is so high strung and stressed out whenever we visit her house. She yells at my kids to be quiet - they can't even talk/laugh without getting in trouble. She just expects them to sit quietly. Plus her house is STUFFED with breakable trinkets - I mean it's hard for me to not bump into some of them it's so crowded, so I really have to watch the kids all the time to make sure nothing gets broken. She just stresses me out...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I hate everything about her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I hate that she decided she needed to make some changes in her life so she moved to England about 17 years ago and dropped all relations with her 5 sons and 6 grandchildren. She comes to the US to visit her sister about every 3 years. Her sister (Aunt Bea) calls one of the boys and it is up to him to pass the news around to his brothers that their mother will be around for a couple of weeks. So they make plans to drive hours on end to go see her and take the chance that she may or may not be there. If she is she acts like the world's most loving mother and grandmother. I asked my husband not to take the girls anymore but he says he is rubbing it in her face what she is missing. I'm afraid of the girls feelings being hurt. She hasn't made any contact since we sent her the birth announcement of her first great-great-grandchild's birth. Screw her.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009