am so mad tell should i or am i over reacting

my SO had a job driving around Houston with a comp car, great pay, worked 3 days aweek, Insurance, clean Uniforms and payed vacations sick days and family leave, but he hated it always had an excuse its to hot out their, traffic sucks , i hate people, i hate driving ect. it was always something so N*E*ways he deceided to look for a new job ok fine, has been looking for 4 mths hasnt found anything still looking (Online) then a week ago he tells me i turned in my two weeks an i need new car (literraly new)ok well we have a 1 yr old we dont have money at all i mean were brokelive w/my folks& i just started a part time job i go to school and stay home with my baby idrive a small car& he wants an Aultima with all these fancy fetures well i call fancy he calls them necesities an am so mad cause its expensive and he doesnt seem concern about my dd & her needs and it upsets me i dunno how to sayenought or if am wrong to feel lik

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• e hes not a man and he needs to get some balls and stick it out like a man that has a family to take care of i know its alittle long girls but i just had to vet thanks
    nanysmommy

Answer by nanysmommy at 1:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• He needs to suck it up and stay with the apparently decent job he already has. Sure it's fine to be looking for another job or even finding a second job, but don't quite job number 1 until you have something secured. For him, having an ac in the car is a want. What does any one need with ac?? Yeah it gets hot, but some cars still run around without ac going because it's either broke and they can't afford to fix it (been there done that IN SUMMER WITH A BABY) or they fear it will eat up their gas. Radio is a want in ANY car. What do you really need a radio for?? Your supposed to be listening to what is going on around you anyways... Key fobs that will unlock the car or even start it are a want. There's nothing wrong with the old fashioned way. What could he possibly "need" in a car that you are calling a want that is truly not just a want??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• you better tell him to grow a pair and be a man an retract that two weeks notice. If he wont be a man and provide for your family then he doesnt need to be YOUR man and he can take that altima and shove it up his you know what
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 2:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Some times i feel strong and i want to tell him to get out and that me and my dd can go at it alone see my fam is a hard working one my dad had two jobs so did mom me and my older sis worked & whent to highschool we helped with rent and food and well his fam has been better off hes never had to work hes had things handed to him in a silver platter and since he had a kid hes fam cut him off but said if you move back home with your dd he'll get everything back but i will not give him my kid i will not i refuse b/c that kid is mine and i just cant get my balls low enought to kick him out because i love him and it makes me so mad that i do makes me mad b/c i know i deserve better than a mamas boy grr am srry am so angry and desperate right now
    nanysmommy

Answer by nanysmommy at 2:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• It's his decision. Tell him to make sure all the home needs are taken care of too but tell him what you and dd need or he won't know. Men can be stupid.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I feel for you, my Dh hates his job too, but he goes every day because it pays well. Still I can see how bad of a toll its taking on him everyday. I told him more than once to quit and he said to me and then what? Then I told him that there's a truck driving school down the road and a lot of the times the different companies will hire you and then pay for the training. Point is, we'd make it work, he has quit jobs before when our son was a baby, and while I hated it, I stuck it out and things got better. A persons well being is an important part of their overall health.

As for the car, he should have thought about that before he quit his job, find a "junker" and deal with it until he's employed. I honestly don't see with this economy how a dealership could finance it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009