Would you take the job?

I have found a really great job and as we all know, jobs are scarce and the economy is horrible.... Well I won't say the name of the company or whatever but I took the job but am having second thoughts... Because of what I 'heard'. I am making 7.50/hr plus good commission. I work part from Aug. to Dec. then I will be laid off temporarily from Dec. til Feb. (I can draw unemployment) and I will work from Feb. til May then be off again from May til Aug., anyways I heard that my boss paid some of his women for "extra curricular activities" after hours. I asked a girl that I work with and she said no. I am confused about what to do because we are in serious debt and need the money but for honest labor, not that mess. I am happily married and am NOT a prostitute! What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• wow.. i would get out of that mess for sure. doesnt sound good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• if he approaches you for sex file a sexual harassment suit, until then your bosses extracicirculare activites as well as that of any of your coworkers isnt really any of your concern, just do your job to the best of your ability and keep job hunting if it makes you really uncomfortable a sketchy job is better than no job at all as long as YOUR not harming anyone I dont see the problem
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 2:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Take the job, and if he approaches you file a harassment suit.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Take the job if you need the money, don't let this idiot have power to keep you from this. File charges againest him if he trys anything.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 3:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Take the job and keep looking

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Take the job, you can't believe everything you hear. And as others have said if he approaches you file a harassment suit.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• One more thing. Document document document.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Carry a tape recorder and every time he approaches you turn it on???
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 9:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009