Will having a baby come this woman or is she just going to get worse?

So my husband's friend called the other day saying he is going to be a father(OMG!)His girlfriend is a crazy woman! She has broken his computer,tv, and stuff. Called the police a bunch of times and made up stuff to have him put in jail(I know because she would call us right after to help her get him out or how to take back what she did) She cheats on him like there is no tomorrow with men and women! She gave him HERPES! She thinks she lives a rich life because she works at a winery(I know people that work in wineries in the Napa Valley what she makes is not even close to what they make!)She had them evicted from 2 apartments! He even to her to a friends house for dinner and when they offered wine she threw it on the floor cuz it cheap!
I honestly think the only reason she is pregnant is because my hubby and I had a baby! When I was pregnant she stopped using her patch and when I gave birth she asked a sh** load of questions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Not only will it NOT calm her...bet she's not pregnant.
    .

Answer by gdiamante at 2:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Why do so many women care about this stuff? perhaps I'm weird but something like this wouldn't get to me. You need to stay out of the drama, unless you're drawn to it. Sounds like a bunch of soap opera drama involving very messed up people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• cont..... Do you think this child will mellow her out or should we put CPS on speed dial?? LOL I honestly can't do nothing about it plus we are moving away soon so I just pray he knows what he is in for(doubt it)He doesn't even realize how much a baby is going to cost him!!! I have no clue why he is still with her!!!
    Anonymous

• He must like her drama so stay out of it. She probably has a mental disorder and best you stay out of the it.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I would if they would stop blowing up our phone with he said she said!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• OP here THEN THANK GOD I am moving far away!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• if she cheats so often, does the guy know that she cheats?
    and if so, is he going to get a dna test?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Sadly, I don't think it'll calm her down. I think she'll use the baby to her advantage in any way she can. When the baby is born, I don't think she'll abuse it, but keep a close eye on how she treats it anyway. Also, make sure your hubbys friend, her babys dad, has all his legal stuff taken care of and doesn't do anything she could use against him in anyway. I have a feeling she's going to be a real snobby ass about everything just so she can feel in control and good about herself.
    kira_5105

Answer by kira_5105 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I would change your phone number
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• OP here He knows she cheats he has caught her with men and women!! He still goes back!! She comes from a rich family that lives in the East Coast but they don't give any money!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2009