If you have unprotected sex and get pregnant how can you call that an unexpected pregnancy?

I can understand calling it and UNPLANNED pregnancy but unexpected? Really? What DID you expect?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LoL! Good point OP! Geez, I don't know why some people are taking this so seriously. There is a lot of truth to it and it's funny. I used to think of my pregnancies as unexpected (I wasn't trying to get pregnant after all), but in reality they can't even be considered unplanned. You have sex you run the risk of getting pregnant. Even on birth control you can get pregnant. Now in mcginnisc's case that probably is a bit unexpected, but under normal circumstances...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Some may use the pull out method? I don't know LOL.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• sounds like a plan also

have sex=get pregnant
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Perhaps they weren't expecting anything and weren't thinking. Maybe they didn't think they could get pregnant for what ever reason. Maybe they were too busy having fun to think about needing to protect against pregnancy, so it came as an unexpected surprise, as well as being unplanned.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• wow, ppl make mistakes. And sweety NO ONE has the right to judge.     sarcasm

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• who the hell is judging?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I don't see any one trying to judge, just a curious question and what people think may have been why people call the pregnancies the way they do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I guess you can say is unexpected because you have a 50 50 chance to get pregnant. It dosen't always happen to first time.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yeah but that's like driving down the street at 100 miles an hours and "unexpectedly" getting a speeding ticket.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• well did you expect the cop to be there?? If you were speeding, probly not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2009