Does anyone on here know of any work-from-home-jobs?

I have been looking for awhile, but currently not finding much

Website URLS would be great, any advice would help, Thanks!

MeganHoehn

Asked by MeganHoehn at 2:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• www.internetceomoms.com/nycia
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Try becoming a chacha guide. I did it for a while. You pay nothing. http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/

Another option is make something (purses, tutus, bows, pillows, candles, etc.)

Good luck
    sgt.jungswife

Answer by sgt.jungswife at 2:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Try Avon, Mary Kay, tupperware.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 2:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

I would love for you to join!! I absolutely love what I do. It's easy, great money. Tons of fun!! It lets me stay home to raise and homeschool my kids. If you have any questions, need help, or anything, just let me know. Hope to hear from you!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• A home business was the best fit for me cause I have complete flexibility over when I work, which works well with a young toddler.

Here is the link to my website for AMERIPLAN www.IBOplus.com/ChristinaDennis
    You can also look at my Profile, it's packed with info!!!

Good luck and God Bless girl!!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• www.internetceomoms.com/nycia

What kind of company is that? I hit a button to inquire about info, and they want to conference call me. Before I sign up and provide this company wiht my numbner, can you tell me what it is about?
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 5:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• CEO moms is Meleluaca
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:55 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I do pet care on my own time, its what i went to school for. I'm also planning a lifetime of income being a broker of legal plans.

You can see what Im talking about by going to www.justice4alll.greatcareerplan.com

The most exciting part about it is the daily pay and the great amount of cash you can make with good efforts.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009