Am I a bad friend?

So, here's the story. My friend asks me to babysit her 10 week old baby on the 4th of July so her and her bf can go on some canoeing trip. She asked if he could spend the night and I said "Ok, BUT if he gets really fussy, you will HAVE TO come and get him", because my daughter's first birthday party was on the 5th. So I said that make sure one of them was sober. Well, needless to say, he cried and fussed ALL DAY! She finally calls at 9:15pm(dropped him of at 10:30am) and I tell her he is being fussy and she needs to come and get him. She gets pissed saying that they are both pissy drunk and blah blah blah. Her excuse was that she was so "confident" that her son would be good that they split a 30 pack! WHO GETS DRUNK WHILE CANOEING? Can we say dangerous? Idiots. I said that I don't care how, but she had to come and get him. And I can't leave out the fact, that she brought him here filthy. CONT. below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aww. Eww. Would of done the same thing. The poor baby! :(

Not a bad friend at all. OMG ERRR The nerve of some people.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• What happened next :O
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• He had crusty dried up formula behind his ears, his fingernails were long with black stuff underneath them. She didn't even bother to bathe him. THEN, I opened the pack n play to see if maybe he wanted to lay down in it and OH MY GOD. It smelled as though 10 men who hadn't drank water for a month pissed on it. The netting was all brown. It was the nastiest thing ever. It was bad too, because my sister was across the room and could smell it when the oscillating fan blew in her direction. It was a wave of urine. So nasty. I lost all respect for her at that point. I had even told her, that they didn't have to leave once they got here, but they needed to take care of the baby so that we could decorate and get stuff done. She came here snatched the baby from my sister's arms and was a total bitch. I called and ripped her up one side and down the other. Nasty pack n play, I put it outside on my porch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• WOW!!! SO nasty! Poor babay! The whole situation sux. Too bad the kid had to go home with a bitchy mother.
    oddballj

Answer by oddballj at 3:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• eww...thats all I really have to say
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• that sux.. I would have done the same thing except DCF would have been waiting at my house when she got there
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2009