I let my husband run out of clean underwear!

I just realized he would go bare assed without me

the laundry is in the dryer from last night- i am almost 8 months along with a front loading machine and i just didn't feel like bending over to get them out and fold them.

Are all men this dependant on us?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 3:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL...yes, they are. Have realized that my husband would not function or be able to find ANYTHING if I was not there to tell him where to look! If I tell him something is in the bedroom, he comes back and goes, 'I didn't see it'...ask him did you look around? 'No, I walked in, looked & didn't see it!' Lol, it would hurt him to turn his head & look!

Gotta love them though...right? ;)
    laurastitzer

Answer by laurastitzer at 3:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• yes LOL left to their own devices they would be dead in a gutter in less than a week
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 3:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• you are too funny

and you should not be being laundry when you are that far along, what better time for your husband to start helping abit with housework
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• totally not bashing husband!!

he does all the heavy lifting and most of the cooking- he'll help if i ask him. he's just useless with laundry- or pretends to be
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• No. My 3 adult sons do their own laundry. My son that is married and has a baby does all the laundry, cooking, and cleaning. I have another son that is living with his girlfriend while she is in nursing school and he does all their laundry, cooking, cleaning, shopping, and anything else he can do to make it easier for her.

My sons aren't perfect but I raised them to know how to take care of stuff around the house.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 3:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• if i dont do the laundry or dishes, he will. he would never go without underwear. and he cant stand piled dishes. sometimes i take a good week off housework, and he will do it if he realizes i haev not touched the house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Your sons are welcome in my home anytime!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• no, not all my fiance does the laundry sometimes, i do it others, he actually does most of the house work now that im preg...he wants me to relax...which is fine by me
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• i complained once about not being able to reach the lower tier of the dishwasher and my mom commented that she went through 3 pregnancies and did all the housework- so i'm not making any more comments like that.

i've done so much more around the house since i've been pregnant. he used to do everything.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• My husband wont let me touch the laundry! According to him underwear is a different kind of dirty and must be washed seperatly. I was "caught" tossing them in with towels. My question is "What in the heck do you do to your underwear to make it a different kind of dirty?" YUCK!!!! LOL
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 3:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009