WHAT IS YOUR WONDER DRUG? ANYONE ON ANTI-DEPRESSANTS?

I'm getting back on zoloft and its my wonder drug..it balances out my moods and make me tolerable and it increases my sex-drive..right now it zero!

froghopper

Asked by froghopper at 4:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Health

• LOL I've been on many. They work differently for everyone. For me Lexipro worked best but my sex drive went DOOOOWN hill fast! Now I am on Wellbutrin and am losing more weight and my sex drive is back but it doesn't work as well as the "sexy lexi" for me! =o( Guess you win some lose some and then just accept whatever for the rest. I don't know why they can't make one to make me feel OK not asking for a miracle or anything...and not take away my Drrriiiive!?
    Best of Luck!
    Hugs!
    Shele
    SHELEBELLE

Answer by SHELEBELLE at 10:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Ok, so I was on something...and the name just slipped right out of my head....Kolatipin? I believe was the name! I most likely spelled it wrong but it is an anxiety/anti-depressant! I loved it! Just now I would have to go see a therapist if I want more and NO THANK YOU! So, now I suffer with just dealing with nothing.
    buggaandmommy

Answer by buggaandmommy at 4:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Zoloft is the best thing I've ever tried. DO NOT I repeat DO NOT take Cymbalta....worst thing I've ever had in my life...Also tried Prozac, but Zoloft had the least side effects and didn't make me feel addicted.
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 4:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I was on Zoloft for post partem ,and it worked very well. My Dr. just started me on Lexapro. So far so good I'll let you know....
    mom4jads

Answer by mom4jads at 4:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2008