My husband... first weeks of pregnancy

My husband used to love to go with me where ever, do whatever I wanted if I asked for something. Now he is completely different, he never wants to go out, and pretty much says you can do or get it yourself. I have had enough so from no on, I don't even ask and just go out myself and get everything myself when I'm piled in paperwork. This only started after I got pregnant (we were trying to have a baby). We've been together for two years. This isn't him. Any thing I could do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hey thats a hard one. it seams like hes like most guys. in my eyes alot of guys change once they know their whole life is bout to be turned upside down. babbies are not easy to handle especially your first one.. my bf was happy when i first told him n everything but the whold 9months i was pregnant he barley bought the baby anything at alll. i think overall he bought his daughter maybe 4things it hurt me soooo much. but after she was born that sorta changed him so im not sure. try asking him what is going on and c what he says. good luck
    bartonemma

Answer by bartonemma at 3:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• he clames nothing is wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• SOUNDS PRETTY DAMN TYPICAL 2 ME. I KNW WAT UR GOIN THROUGH MY FIANCEE IS THE SAME WAY. INSTEAD I FIND MYSELF DOIN THINGG 4 HIM LIKE HELLO IM THE PREGNANT ONE NOT U. IT HURTS ME 2 B/C HES ONLY BOUGHT HER A FEW THINGS 2. THINKIN WE'RE GETTIN ALL WE NEED AT THE BABY SHOWER. LOL YEA RIGHT. HER GRANDMA HAS GOTTEN HER ALOT AND IM THANKFUL 4 THAT. HOPEFULLY HE'LL CHANGE B/C MINE HASNT. I HAVE 2 BEG 2 GET WAT I WANT. IT SUX I WANT 2 HAVE HER ALREADY JUST SO I CAN GET BACK 2 WORK. LUCKILY IM ALMOST 37WKS. BUT IDK GUYS ARE JUST JERKS SOMETIMES THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THE PAIN AND EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER WE GO TROUGH. GOOD LUCK IM PRAYIN 4 U!
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2009