How do I get out of the relationship I am in now?

He has been gone two years.. he just got out last month we dont get along. We have grown apart nd he doesnt want to believe it...

single_mama09

Asked by single_mama09 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• just leave
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Where has he been for 2 years? Maybe you are the one that has changed. 2 yrs is a while to be away from someone. Maybe he is te one that has changed. Yours or his feelings could have changed also. Talk with him and if you really don't want to fix or if what is broken can't be fixed then you two need to go your seprete ways. This has nothing to do with the child/children if you two have them together so you both need to keep them out of it.
    Anonymous

• did he just get out of prison????? if you dont want to put up with him...leave already...
    not like he's going to be employable...I mean if I had to choose between a jailbird and a regular guy I know who I would pick.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 4:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Just tell him this isn't working for you. End of discussion.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2009