Do you know how I can transfer pictures??

I have tons of pictures that I took on my dig. camera and I want to somehow get them onto my new computer but it wont recognize the usb port that I plug my adapter into, HELP!!!

Jesusfanatic

Asked by Jesusfanatic at 3:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• Digital cameras come with software to upload the images into you camera. If you have lost the software disk, you can download the drivers online. For example, for the Kodak Easyshare, visit Kodak Easyshare Software v8.0 Free Download
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• thanks:)
    Jesusfanatic

Answer by Jesusfanatic at 7:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Does your computer have a slot that you can just plug the camera's memory card into? That is how I do it....If it doesn't recognize the USB, you may need to take the memory card to a Walgreen's and download all your pics to a disc and then put them on your computer that way.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Most new computers have a slot where you just slide the memory card in and it will start downloading them. On my computer it is on the the bottom left side of the keyboard.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• my computer is older than dirt
    Jesusfanatic

Answer by Jesusfanatic at 5:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2009