IUD?

has anyone had a iud an have ne of these symptons? low sex drive,backache,headaches,and mood swings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Health

• All of the above I HATED my IUD so much. I could have spent the rest of my life without sex feeling like shit. You can google mirena side efforts and you will get it removed the first opening they have.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• i was fine on my mirena for the first year, then i started spotting anytime i'd have sex, i started feeling like some outside force was controlling my emotions, i was tired, my back hurt all the time, and i would often get headaches...then the icing on the cake was when i bled for 12 days nonstop and the doctors couldn't tell me why, so i had them remove it. within the hour i felt SO much better!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2009