Wanna brag about your kid to?

My DD is 20 months and talking up a storm! she says all kinds of combination of words now. she is so stink-en cute! she was soo funny a little while ago telling me 'I drink cup juice!' When I asked her to put an empty water bottle in the trash. or when she tells me. 'I see fly!' and blows on the fly to make the fly around then cracks up! I love it! What's your baby up? What makes you proud and happy?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 3:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• My DD (turning 2 next month) is pretty verbal too. I notice her words getting better everyday. She catches on to things very quickly and loves to explain everything she sees. She's an amazing climber and has awesome body control and knows lots of cute acrobatic tricks. She's really good at puzzles. She knows her alphabet, numbers, colors, and shapes. She knows the spelling of a few words. She uses the potty and goes out without diapers already. I made the mistake of skipping swim lessons when she was a baby, but she's doing very well at learning to swim. She's pretty good with keeping tantrums to a minimum and short. Unfortunately, she picks her own clothes sometimes too. She doesn't pick bad things, I just miss doing it for her =( LOL
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 5:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• my baby made an ugly face and said i make stinky! and poop was filling out his diaper!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• My DD just learned the words LIGHT. When it's time for bed she points at the light and screams LIGHT,LIGHT,LIGHT. Then it's HOT,HOT,HOT. She just makes me laugh and so happy all the time. She is the LIGHT in my life.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• my son is 3 years old and know his left and right, colors, can tell you what letters are which, know 3 shapes and how many sides to those shapes can point out the first 10 numbers i am so proud of my baby and he doesnt even go to school or daycare

quinn24

Answer by quinn24 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• My 2 year old recognizes almost all of his letters and numbers 0-10, he knows all of his basic shapes and some not common ones (trapezoid, parallelagram, hexagon, etc), he knows all of his basic colors and how to mix orange, he says a close approximation of "excuse me" and uses it properly (and consistently)....

However, he has a severe articulation speech delay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• my daughter is two and can almost say the alphabet, count to ten, completely potty trained, can tell you basic shapes, colors, some letters, talk in up to 10 word sentances, knows how to put things in recycling, etc. and when i say 1...2..3 she always comes at 2 cuz she knows shell get a time out on 3. and she is so cute with her dollies
    nickolesmommy02

Answer by nickolesmommy02 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009