what is a clever/funny way to tell hubby you are pregnant?

didnt get to do this with our first so would like to with our second. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Send him a balloon bouquet with a "Congrats on the new baby" balloon. You can get a nice one with 6-7 solid color balloons and a nice mylar balloon, for about $15. I don't know how much the delivery fee is, but it can't be too much. I would have it sent to his workplace.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• whens hes sleeping...at 2 am wake him up screaming in his ear "IM PREGNANT!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Find a card that lets you put a recording in it, then record the song "There goes my life" (The part where it says "yeah baby, ready or not" you know?)

GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I always considered doing the big screen at a football game, seems like a ridiculous way to make a wedding proposal. Maybe it would have the same affect as a birth announcement?

Or maybe you can write it on your belly and let him find it when your having foreplay. Something along the lines of "Handle with Care Precious Cargo Inside" comes to mind.
    DoingIt4Sophie

Answer by DoingIt4Sophie at 4:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• doingit4sophie, i love the writing on the belly thing. very cute
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• lol yeah cute, but i'm not sure foreplay is the best time! :) lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• We were at a restaurant getting burgers the day we found out about our second and I asked for extra pickles (because I LOVE pickles on my burger - lots of them) and the waitress brought out a whole plate of pickles. Hubs told me to hold the plate and took a picture and send it to people with the words "what condition makes women crave pickles??" and I got texts back asking if I was pregnant. Lol, he's silly.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I once did a ice cream cake for a woman for her husband that had a stork carrying a baby on it for his b-day and said Congratulations Daddy...It was cute...
    madtan23

Answer by madtan23 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Do a little scavenger hunt around the house with baby items and see how long it takes to figure it out. Have one of the items be one of those cute "Daddy" books that have phrases and poems in it. This is how my told my dd that we were going to have another baby.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 7:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• thanks everyone there are some good ideas here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2009