My life sucks right now... Does yours and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mine does. because we are broke cant pay the rent the car is broke and running out of food. my washer machine decided to break and we got our water cut off. and the electric is about to be cut off as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Awww...I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things start looking up for you.

My life doesn't suck right now, but I've been having some terrible luck lately. Like today I went to the gas station, like I do everyday, and grabbed a cappuccino. There was a hole in the bottom of the cup haha! There was cappuccino everywhere! It really wasn't my fault, but embarrassing:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I cleaned my entire house and now I'm bored to tears. My daughter is with her grandparents and they will bringing her home soon, so that's a plus, but at this very moment . . . blah.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• You know my life does'nt suck at all I have a great job, my child is healthy, I have a wonderful man in my life and his a wonderful father to our DD, my rent is paid, my bills are paid, ya my car is not running but hey it could be worst.

I wish people could just look on the bright side of things, your life is gonna get better. Just be thankful your children and your family is healthy and go to your local food shelf they will help you out with food. Good Luck to you and your family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• sorry to hear yours sucks right now

but i bet you will be fine because
    1st you said sucks RIGHT NOW, like you know it is not permanent
    and 2nd you posted this in JUST FOR FUN

keep your chin up, it makes it easier to laugh
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• oh yeah
    and
    3rd is because you did not say why it sucked which to me says you are not a complainer, you are just stating that life is dealing you some crappy cards this round
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Wow, I almost feel bad bc mine doesn't suck. I think mine has to do with changing my attitude toward things. I gave away my car. Some days i wonder wtf was I thinking but it forces me to get out and walk to get healthy. I'm not saying my life is perfect. I'm just saying find the good and focus on that and all the negative will either fade away or work itself out.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yes it does..1) my DH is not working, he has been down sick for a full week, and when your self employed you ned to be able to work.
    2) i had to take cash advance the day after payday to cover the bills the were outstanding, now i will have no money for next set of bills.
    3) can't talk to my brother openly becasue of his girlfriend.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 11:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2009